Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introduction

Hello, and Welcome to our blog about history before 1500, My name is Ashlee Stansbury and I am a senior majoring in Social Studies with an Elementary Education Minor. This is my first year at Grand Valley, I am a transfer Student from Akron University in Ohio. My husband's job required us to relocate to Grand Haven, and Grand Valley seemed to fit me best.

I grew up in a small village along the Ohio River, it will always be home but I hope to never have to move back. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Jacob for two years, we love to travel and meet new people. We are both very active in our church with the youth and enjoy playing volleyball together. (This is actually how we met.)

Some of my hobbies include skiing, scrap booking, hanging out with my friends and doing anything that involves the outdoors. I am looking forward to the snow, but sad that summer has officially come to a close.

My husband has a history degree and so I am looking forward to talking to someone other than him about the topic. A lot of my classes this fall are requring me to blog, so I hope as the semester progresses I get better and better!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment